Google Analytics Training Course
You will be able to define goals, match customer journeys to site usage and extract actionable insights from the data produced by your website. You will learn when Google Analytics has been installed correctly, what the measurement and metrics mean, and possible actions to take to enhance your marketing objectives.
With our Google Analytics training, expect to reduce your customer acquisition costs and spend wisely on your best-performing channels.
Date: To be agreed with the delegate/s
Venue: Delegates place of work/business
How many delegates: 1 – 8
Laptop Required: Yes
Course provided by: Online Seller UK
Terms and Conditions
Who is this course suited to?
Digital Marketers, Directors, Managers.
Some key areas of the Google Analytics training course:
- Understand key online analytics
- Learn the Google Analytics basics
- Learn how to set up site search, users and linking Adwords
- Setting up profile filters & setting up goals
- Learn how to set up marketing tracking
- Learn what reports to use and why
- Learn how to analyse & report
- eCommerce tracking and conversion reports
- Using funnel analysis to track conversion
- Analyse SEO keywords, traffic sources
- Creating reports, exporting in the right format
- Customising dashboard and creating automatic reports
- Apply objectives, KPIs, dimensions and metrics for your site